Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ritz cracker cookies - SUPER EASY


I just saw these cookies again and thought I'd pass it on. I haven't tried the mint thins, but I've done the Chocolate peanut butter ones and they are awesome. I made them for my son's teachers last year and they raved about them. Plus, they are super easy to make - bonus!

Mint Thins

Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 45 min Makes: Makes 12 servings. What You Need!1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted, slightly cooled 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract 1 sleeve RITZ Crackers (36 crackers) 1 candy cane (6 inch), crushed Make It!
MIX chocolate and extract.

DIP crackers in chocolate, turning to completely coat each cracker. Carefully scrape off excess chocolate. Place crackers in single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheets; sprinkle with crushed candy.

REFRIGERATE 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.


Chocolate-Peanut Butter "Cookies"
Omit peppermint extract and candy cane. Spread each cracker with thin layer of peanut butter before dipping in the melted chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment