Monday, November 30, 2009

In Memory of 4 slain police officers


We had a very sad end to our holiday weekend. A man walked into a coffee shop and fatally shot 4 police officers that were working on their laptops. The search is still on for this man. They believe that one of the officers was able to get a shot off and wounded the man.
I feel so bad for these families - these four police officers had a combined total of 9 children.
I'd like to do something for their families, so for every one of my cards that is sold I will donate $1.00 to the fund started for their families.
So, check out my cards and see if there is something you like. If you need a different sentiment, color or design - let me know, I will make it for you.

God bless all the police officers who put there lives in danger every day for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment